Monday 4 December 2017

(Sponsored) BLANCHEFLOR COSMETICS Lip Paint Review & Swatch

December is finally here! Time really flies, yea? Anyway, another month, another (local) lippies to review! Blancheflor Cosmetics, a newly launched local makeup brand has generously sent me all four shades from their first product: Matte Lip Paint. Without further ado, let's move to the review of these babies!

Packaging

These lip paints came to me in a pretty nude-colored box, along with a card as well as a super adorable lip paint casing 😍 My first impression of the box packaging is they're so feminine yet mature and minimalist at the same time. 
The box packaging is made from sturdy cardboard paper with matching color like the lip paint inside. For the lip paint tube, it looks pretty standard like other local liquid lipstick. The tube is made from transparent frosted plastic, with nude pink cap. On the frosted plastic tube, there is the brand name printed in white, while the name of the shade can be found on the bottom part of the tube.

The applicator is a doe-foot applicator, which allows easy and precise application of the lip paint. It's a bit too long for my liking, but it does the job so I'm not complaining hehe.
Blancheflor Cosmetics also sent me a lippie casing which can be used as keychain, so I can always have a lippie paint attached to my purse 😍 The lip paint tube fits just nicely inside the pocket of the casing, how cute!
Texture & Longevity

Based on Blancheflor's sweet message on the card, the key ingredient for the Lip Paint is Meadowfoam Seed Oil, which claims to be very moisturizing and have protective effect on both lips and skin. At first I was a bit wary about the "very moisturizing" part because based on my past experience with moisturizing matte liquid lipsticks, they tend to have sticky feeling on lips due to the moisturizing properties.

However, I am glad that that is not the case with these Lip Paints. They are indeed non-drying, yet the finish is totally matte and transfer-proof. The texture of this lip paint is creamy and thick, with a faint fruity scent. For application, I'd like to wipe off the excess of the lip paint on the bottle neck before applying it to my lips. One swipe can cover my entire lips with excellent pigmentation.

It sets into matte finish in a matter of seconds, so you must spread the lip paint pretty quickly before it dries down. I also like to use my finger to dab on my lips while the lip paint is still wet to achieve a softer matte look. After it dries down, this Lip Paint feels lightweight on my lips.

These Lip Paints are long-lasting on me due to its transfer-proof ability. It's still completely intact on my lips after I eat non-oily food, while with oily food I only need to touch up my inner lips area. I could say that they last for a good 6-7 hours on me with light eating and drinking. Once fading, it also fades nicely instead of having that ugly cracked look.
Shades & Swatches

Moving on to the shades & swatches, there are four shades currently available:
  • Modest Mousse : Nude brown
  • Simply True : Mauve with pink undertone
  • Starry Eyed : Coral
  • Tender Hearted : Rosy Pink
Even though there are only four shades, but all four are very flattering and wearable on my NC15-20 skin. You can see the swatches on my hand above and on my lips below. 
My favorite shade is Starry Eyed and Tender Hearted! Normally I would go with the nude shades, but since this is December and the holiday is just around the corner, I prefer to go with bolder lip colors hehe. It helps me to feel more festive! ♡

To conclude this review, I really like these lip paints since even though they're completely matte and transfer-proof, they're non-drying at all. All shades are also so pretty 😍 If you want to try these Lip Paints, you can get them from Blancheflor Cosmetics Instagram for IDR119,000 each; a pretty affordable price in my opinion.

Thanks for reading, Loves, I hope this review is helpful for you, talk to you soon! 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment