Sunday 23 April 2017

(Review + Video) Chubby Mermaid Brush From Mermaid Salon

Chubby Mermaid Brush
Cutest makeup brush alert! I recently stumbled upon this Chubby Mermaid Brush by Mermaid Salon on Instagram, and instantly squee because it's so cute I cannot 😭😭😭

Based on Mermaid Salon Instagram page, this brush is a foundation, concealer, and contouring brush. I think judging from its shape, this brush will be the perfect tool to apply & blend cream contour product. Since I don't have brush for cream contour yet, I decided to purchase this adorable baby.

I got mine from Shop Modellare, you can buy from them through Shopee since they offer free shipping. On the Mermaid Salon website, it retails for AUD16, and Shop Modellare sells it for IDR150,000. I personally think it's pricey for a single brush, but since it's so cute and I'm pretty curious whether this product is just a gimmick or an actual usable brush, I decided to purchase it anyway. Yeah right, don't ask financial advice from me, girls 🙈
The Brush
The handle of this brush is made from lightweight metal material, and the shape of the tail actually feels comfortable in my hand when I do my contour. The bristles are made from synthetic hair and feels soft and super dense.
Case Protector
I got this brush in the colour "Galax-Sea", get it? Hehehe, such a cool name! It's their latest colour, and it comes with this plastic cap to protect the brush hair. Such a nifty little product, it's gonna make traveling with this much more easier. The cap only comes with this Galax-Sea colour, so if you purchase other colour, it doesn't come with the case protector.

I did a video reviewing & doing my cream contour with this brush, you can watch it here:


Overall, I don't think this brush worths IDR150,000, but if you're a makeup brush collector or just plainly like to see adorable beauty products sitting on your vanity table, I say go get this, girl. It's not gimmicky and actually can be used to create good contouring.  I just wish it comes with a more affordable price.

Thanks for visiting, Loves, talk to you soon 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment